Be a Part of the mentor support group
Help us support a GUiDE Project Mentor. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know a mentor connect directly in person and via email, visit resource centers to see GUiDE Project in action, and intimately experience our work through the eyes of those facing students and young people every day. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Help us spread the Word
• Do you know a friends or colleagues who would be interested in learning more about GUiDE Project?
• Do you know current college students, recent graduates or professionals community members who would be interested in the GUiDE Project volunteering? To connect someone with GUiDE Project, send them to us or contact us.
Start a Fundraising Campaign
To support the worthy cause and make it a success, kindly help fundraise towards this. You can always contact us for more information
Make a Matching Gift
Many employers provide matching gifts as a way of supporting the causes championed by their employees. For more information about whether your employer offers this kind of support, please call +254(0)731776081 or send a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate partners support GUiDE Project because of a shared belief in the power of service to advance youth development equity and excellence in our local communities. Through event sponsorship, in-kind donations, and service partnerships, corporations form an integral part of our work. For more information about corporate partnerships, please call +254(0) 731776081 or send a message directly to email@example.com.
Join the Board of GUiDE
The Board member which is comprised of a growing group of smart, enthusiastic professionals who believe in the work of GUiDE Project. They support GUiDE Project in three key ways: Fundraising, Awareness Building and Program Capacity Support. Contact us for more information.
Three simple expectations for the BOGS:
• We provide lots of creative options for fundraising.
• Every member should plan on attending or listening to all 4 quarterly meetings, which we will keep to 1 hour or less. These calls update members on GUiDE Project and the members and provide them with additional chances to get involved through Action Teams (see the unique structure of the members, above) as their time permits.
• Every member should attend a site visit at one of our partner schools.
Make an In-kind or Cash Donation
In-kind contributions are non-financial contributions that help support GUiDE Project’s day-to-day operations, service initiatives, and special events that are central to our mission. We are currently accepting a variety of in-kind contributions associated with our programming of activities. All Cash donations are fully tax deductible and processed securely. Checks can be addressed to GUiDE Project and sent directly to our offices: P.O Box 258, Matathia. More information about our program operation model and budget is available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call +254(0)731776081